Misconduct Reports

How to File a Report of Immoral or Unethical Misconduct by Church Personnel Other Than Sexual Abuse

  1. Make a report to your Pastor, Administrator, Parish Coordinator or Principal
  2. If the reporter is not satisfied with their response, they should appeal to the Chancellor, Sr. Rita-Mae Bissonnette, R.S.R. at 207-773-6471
  3. In the case of misconduct involving a Pastor, Administrator, Parish Coordinator, or Principal, the report should be made directly to the Chancellor.

Note: To file a report of sexual abuse go to Child and Youth Protection